Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Grottaglie Christmas

This past weekend the city of Grottaglie decided to go for Christmas!!!  I was not sure what would happen around my hood for Christmas.
 The road leading from my apartment to centro has lights hanging between buildings as well as centro.  Centro has lights over the fountain.
 And all over the place.
Considering I just came back from Christmas Markets in Germany, I walked up to these tents from behind and got all excited about what Christmas stuff might be on the other side.   I got disappointed to learn it was just an antique furniture market. 
I'm thinking Grottaglie will become more and more Christmas as Dec 25th approaches.  If that happens, I will update this post.  I don't use it often, but these photos were taken with a 1960 Summicron 35mm f/2 v1 lens...

No comments:

Post a Comment