Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Renault Twizy

This is the Renault Twizy, also known as the Nissan New Mobility Concept (NMC).  I feel this is one of the more innovative personal short-distance vehicles on the globe right now.
This Twizy happens to be a 'Zip' car or a car that can be rented for short periods of time if you happen to be a member of the Zip car system.  Most big cities have cars that can be rented as a 'Zip' car.  As I was standing in line waiting to get into the Sagrada Familia, three guys walked up to this car.
 I think they were planning on walking up to a Zip car location and going somewhere but did not expect the car at the Zip car location had only two seats.
They stood around the car for about 4 minutes discussing what to do before walking away. I think all three could have fit in or on the car.  I mean they did not even try to fit in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment